Business and Non-Profit Services
Physical organization of office areas and filing systems including:
- Scanning/shredding of documentation;
- Donating, selling or disposing of unwanted items
- Recommendation of practices/systems to keep you organized
Operational functions including:
- Development, review, and updating of forms, processes, and policies;
- Analysis of processes for efficiency and redundancy;
- Filing, scanning, and research;
- Coordination of obtaining special business certifications (including Women Owned Small Business Certificate).
Assistance with social media management.
Grant writing services
Staff, committee, or Board workshops on subjects ranging from project organization, communications, and social media management to personal organization skills, time management, and event planning.